::: College History : Institution History
College History: 



Institution History:      

Functioning as Taluk Hospital since 1950 in the erstwhile combined North Arcot District, Upgraded to district Head quarters hospital status in 1989, when Tiruvannamalai Samburavayar District was formed. From 1-4-2012 transferred to DME side and Christined as Government Tiruvannamalai Medical College Hospital and after proper MCI approval and The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University affliation students have been admitted from 2013-2014 .   .

 
             

 

Designed & Developed by

This site can be best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution.